List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Want stuff for worldwide.kde.org
From:       "Chris Howells" <chrish () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-03-04 13:31:22

> From: John Knight <anarchist_tomato@herzeleid.net>

> I don't know if you're interested (I hope that you're using our language
module
> BTW mister .uk man!), but I've been doing a localisation project to
discover which

Hehe ;) Actually, I'm not using it at the moment since I'm running HEAD,
and running the i18n modules on top of that might hide some spelling errors
which are directly in the code. I will of course use the i18n stuff soon
(now that it's fully frozen), since I can bearly cope with spellings like
"favorite", "color", and whatever ;)

> countries in the world speak British English (instead of just using
English in a
>  broad sense of the word, therefore including US English). There's a good
few
> dozen, including my own country of course, Australia!

OK.

> One of my team members (Dwayne Bailey) runs his own show for languages in
>  South Africa and he'd be very good to talk to, but I'll let Dwayne
introduce himself
>  if he wants.

Yeah, that'd be interesting.

Cheers