List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Generating the docbook files
From:       Eric Bischoff <e.bischoff () noos ! fr>
Date:       2002-02-24 17:32:16

Hi all,

The Italian team just asked me in private to help them out with the
generation of the translated DocBook files. Although it isn't very
complicated, sometimes debugging the most complex situations, like the
documentation for khelpcenter and kcontrol, can seem a bit difficult.

If you experience similar problems, just tell me in private, and I will try
to help you. I cannot guarantee that I will get the time to do that next
week, but I'm hoping that.