List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE Translation Center
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-02-20 7:18:40

Am Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2002 00:33 schrieb Isam Bayazidi:

> Well the Arabic Language code is "ar" instead of "ara" .. it got changed
> after KDE 3 BETA1 I guess .. and all the messages and chages are getting
> to kde-i18n/ar not the "ara" .. I guess that no harm would be done ( at
> least
>
> >from our side) if the kde-i18n/ara get removed ..

Same with "ind" and "kur". Also the team data reflect the status of about
two months ago. I guess this page is just a dummy for feedback purposes.

My main problems are that (pretty as it sure looks) I don't find it easy to
spot a team in that table (maybe due to the left to right orientation of
the table while I'm used to scan tables in top-down direction). And that
some important info from the current page is not there at all or very hard
to find (eg link to head-statistics, ISO names of the teams).

Regards,

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/