Dear Stanislav, dear friends, On Mar 19 Feb 2002 21:03, Nguyen Hung.Takeshi wrote: > Stanislav Visnovsky wrote: > > Leak is still there :-((( I'm after crashes at the moment... > > Slooow writing is quite strange, please, send me more info on that (i= n > > private message). > > > > Thanks > > > > Stanislav > > I found another bug in kbabel: > > When I change font setting from setting -> config kbabel -> editor -> > font, only font in "msgid" text box take effect, "msgstr" textbox" does > not. I have to restart kbabel for both of them take effect. Indeed, I forgot to mention this dark side :) > > Vu Hung kind regards, --=20 Claudiu Costin