List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KBabel crashing
From:       "Nguyen Hung.Takeshi" <m-99371 () hakodate-ct ! ac ! jp>
Date:       2002-02-19 5:02:33

Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:

> Leak is still there :-((( I'm after crashes at the moment...
> Slooow writing is quite strange, please, send me more info on that (in
> private message).
>
> Thanks
>
> Stanislav

I found another bug in kbabel:

When I change font setting from setting -> config kbabel -> editor ->
font, only font in "msgid" text box take effect, "msgstr" textbox" does
not. I have to restart kbabel for both of them take effect.

Vu Hung

--
Takeshi's small space  http://donganh16.tk/
Join KDE-i18n-Vi?      http://vi.i18n.kde.org