List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    help with commit for Russian team
From:       Grisha Mokhin <mokhin () bog ! msu ! ru>
Date:       2002-02-11 16:58:32

Can some of the translation team coordinators help me with committing
files to cvs.kde.org?

Now I'm staying abroad and almost have no chance of committing newly
translated files into kde-i18n/ru. These days email is my only
Internet connection. Other members of Russian team also don't have
easy access to cvs.kde.org.

So if someone could be so kind as to accept the files I will send to
him/her by email and commit these files into cvs.kde.org, I'd
appreciate a lot.

Thanks in advance,
Grisha Mokhin