List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: Arabisation of KDE
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () work ! ro>
Date:       2002-02-06 9:35:16

Subject: Arabisation of KDE
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 02:09:39 -0500
From: "Waddah Al-Ashwal" <waashwal@engineer.com>
To: claudiuc@work.ro

Dear Mr Costin

I work at small Engineering Consulting firm in Yemen called GES.  We truly
 intend to transform our business to Linux.  However, there is one small
 problem, some of the paper work has to be done in Arabic. There are only
 plane text Arabic editors for Linux.  They cannot fulfill  our needs in a
 professional way. I think the Arabisation of KOffice will suffice, at least
 in the near future, since many people in the business and academic arena
 really need to write  in Arabic.  They can deal with English menus and
 documentation.

Best wishes

Waddah A Al-Ashwal

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup