List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: process index.docbook
From:       Erik =?iso-8859-1?q?Kj=E6r=20Pedersen?= <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2002-01-26 16:11:23

Lørdag 26 januar 2002 07:24 skrev Stephan Kulow:
> On Saturday, 26. January 2002 13:02, Arjan Buursink wrote:
> > How can I process index.docbook files and see if the file contains
> > erorrs? If it contains errors I like to get output which holds the
> > linenumbers where the error occurs.
>
> I don't understand. meinproc --check is called automaticly from the
> Makefiles
>
> Greetings, Stephan

> >> unsubscribe <<

I understand what he means. If you use update to make the docbooks and there
is a syntax error, the index.docbook gets deleted, so there is no way to look
at the line where the error is. I edit the line with rm away from update.
A lot of translators do not actually use make, so the instructions deserve to
be repeated occasionally. For danish:

cvs co -l kde-i18n
cvs co admin
cvs co kde-i18n/da
cd kde-i18n
create a file called inst-apps with content da
ln -s ../admin admin
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure
make