List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: list of to be released languages
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-26 15:43:00

Am Samstag, 26. Januar 2002 15:31 schrieb Dirk Mueller:
> Hi,
>
> as Beta2 is approaching I'm starting to wonder which languages I should
> release with it ?

At the moment I would suggest the ones listed below (46, as usual based on
the statistics at http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/i18n-table-HEAD.html).

Please everybody check if I forgot anything. Also there are apparently
compile problems in Bulgarian, Brasilian Portuguese, Xhosa and Traditional
Chinese (also according to the statistics page). These, of course, must be
solved ...

Regards,

Thomas

af