List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Untranslated entities
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-18 14:45:11

I've just had a quick look through the entities in the following directories

kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/<yourlang>/entities

The languages listed below have untranslated files, which should be
translated, or your translated documentation will have passages of
untranslated English text in them.

In particular, please look at the following filenames:
help-menu.docbook
install-compile.docbook
install-intro.docbook

There are also full texts of several licenses used within KDE documentation.
As we've discussed here before, you may translate those if you wish, but you
should add a notice that the translated version are for reference only, and
may not be legally binding (indeed, some teams have decided to *not*
translate them for this reason, and I leave that to your discretion.)

af
ca
cs
de