List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: GNOME, PostScript
From:       Malcolm Hunter <malcolm.hunter () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-01-14 22:21:06

On Monday 14 Jan 2002 16:30, rinse@mail.daxis.nl wrote:
> Hi,
> While translating I allways report possible errors in the original string
> to kde-doc-english.

And it is very much appreciated.

> Should I/we also report those errors? Orwill those errors be removed with a
> script or something?

I prefer to do this manually so I can see the context and ensure that I don't
screw up anything that doesn't apply. Please report everything you think
needs to be fixed. I'll grep the .pot files to check for inconsistencies, so
you only need to report words like "Gnome" and "Postscript" once - you don't
need to let us know about every instance.

Thanks,
Malcolm
--
KDE Proof Reading Team