List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Hindi Team Co-ordinator
From:       Maninder Bali <m_b () vsnl ! net>
Date:       2001-12-25 20:20:01

Hi,

I am new to this list. I have been working on translations for Gnome and
KDE for Hindi for some time now.

I am the Hindi language co-ordinator on GNOME
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html)

Apart from that, I have an Indic Fonts HOWTO available, which I am
working on, atm:

http://ibiblio.org/gferg/ldp/Indic-fonts-HOWTO.html
and
http://linuxdoc.org/authors/inprogress.html

I would like to request you to let me head the efforts of the Hindi team
on KDE, as I have replaced Mr Harsh Kumar on Gnome since there has been
no response whatsoever frm his side.

I would be grateful if you could let me know about this, soonest.

Happy holidays :)

--
Maninder BALI
CEO & MD,