List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: BRANCH POST KDE 3.0
From:       Pablo de Vicente <pvicentea () wanadoo ! es>
Date:       2001-12-23 6:27:30

El Vie 21 Dic 2001 17:21, Chris Howells escribió:

> On Friday 21 December 2001 2:55 pm, Pablo de Vicente wrote:
> >   I have seen that module kdeedu has been branched and there is a POST
> > 3.0 KDE BRANCH (
> > http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-edu-devel&m=100883990928495&w=2 ).
>
> Yup.
>
> > I think it is a good idea since it allows to work on new features in the
>
> That's the aim ;)
>
> > CVS, but from the point of view of translations it is a bit confusing.
> > The new POT files have been generated from that POST 3.0 BRANCH and there
> > may be some inconsistencies between the released binaries and the
> > translations. What I mean is: is it possible to have a branch on one of
> > the modules and not for the rest of kde? How do you manage that with
> > translations?.
>
> Perhaps I'm missing something here, but why have the pot files been
> generated from POST_KDE_3_0_BRANCH? Who's descision was this? Is is
> possible to change this?

Hello

 I apologize for my message. I think I did not pay attention to the tag of
the latest files in kstars. I thought that the new files were tagged as
POST_KDE_3_0_BRANCH and saw the new translations in the POT files. I have
rechecked it and those files were for the HEAD branch.

Cheers,

Pablo de Vicente