List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Quanta.po
From:       Éric Bischoff <e.bischoff () noos ! fr>
Date:       2001-12-19 11:37:11

Le Mercredi 19 Décembre 2001 09:50, Jaime Robles a écrit :
> Hello all!
> A Spanish translator has told me that he has found that the quanta.po
> version in sourceforge is MUCH newer than the kde's cvs one.
> With MUCH i mean 5 months...

I'm angry. I wrote several times to the quanta developers about this.

Another problem with that is that I converted a lot of time converting the
HTML documentation to DocBook. And people translated this docbook
documentation to their own languages. I wouldn't be surprised if all this
work would be to go to the trash.

I think we should clear this out. We can translate quanta's messages and
documentation with the main site being on sourceforge, but then
a) the quanta module in the KDE CVS has to close
b) they have to drop latest templates in kde-i18n/templates/others/
c) they have to move their doc to DocBook format (I can give a hand on that)
and drop the corresponding pot files into kde-i18n/templates/docs/others/