List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translating team.
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-19 8:21:37

Am Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2001 15:31 schrieb syed ahmad:

> could any one tell me how can i set up a translation team do i need to
> get permission from any one or just start working and upload the stuff
> since there aint any URDR team how can we set it up.

Most info you need should be in the Translation HOWTO at
http://i18n.kde.org/ (like I already told you 2 weeks back). Please
start any translation with kdelibs.po(t) and then send it to me.
I'll check the file and create an entry for your team in CVS. After
that you should do the uploads for your teams yourself.

If you want to start a translation team for Urdu just send me
the necessary data for creating an entry on the team page
(http://i18n.kde.org/teams/). If you need some web space or
a mailing list for your team, please contact Claudiu Costin
(claudiuc@work.ro).

Regards,

Thomas

--