List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: i18n.kde.org CVS - exec permissions on www files
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () work ! ro>
Date:       2001-12-12 22:54:18

        Dear Dirk,

On Wednesday 12 December 2001 21:28, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Moin Claudiu!
  (BTW what mean "moin". I saw many german people addressing me
   like this. just curiosity... :)

> > P.S. I hope I was clear (my english is weak)
>
> what about a cronjob that removes exec permissions ?
   Maybe for accidental mistakes. What we must develop
is carefull working and security awarness. Currently
it's not about critical security reaction, but prevention.

kind regards,
--
Claudiu Costin
<claudiuc@work.ro>