List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Statistics for zh_CN and zh_TW
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-12 9:14:15

Am Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2001 09:37 schrieb Claudiu Costin:

>   I've made modifications and GUI status
> table is ok now.

Thank you. (I'm going to repair the links on the team page
as well soon as I can.)

>   Verify at:
>   http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/i18n-table-HEAD.html
>
>   Thomas, is still necessary KDE_2_2 branch status
> table?

Well, I guess it is extremly unlikely but not impossible that there will be
another 2x release. If you want to reduce the server load maybe you could
offer a static version of the page (ie a table with the present status for
2.2.2 translations under the same address) and keep the script version
somewhere "just in case".

Regards,

Thomas

--