List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    A bit off topic - kbabel and USB mouse
From:       Pablo de Vicente <pvicentea () nexo ! es>
Date:       2001-12-01 15:33:39

This is a bit off topic and I apologize for submitting it here, but I already
asked in the debian-kde list and nobody gave a useful answer,...

  I have found some problems when using kbabel (I am using KDE 2.2.1 for
Debian) and my laptop with an USB mouse. When I enter the translation into
the lower field the Kbabel behaves weirdly, the cursor may jump to the end of
the sentence or jump to another msgstr entry. It is as if the mouse received
events from somewhere. If I modify XF86Config-4 and use the same mouse with a
USB-PS/2 conversor into the psaux connector Kbabel works fine.

 For the rest of KDE programs the mouse seems to work fine. Sometimes
(rarely) I get this same behaviour with Kmail.

 Has anybody experienced this same thing?

Pablo de Vicente