List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Korean spam
From:       KIM KyungHeon <tody () mizi ! com>
Date:       2001-11-29 21:53:27

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 08:40:12PM +0100, Tamas Szanto wrote:
> Oh, so that was the secret: KDE means Korean Daily Email! :-)
>
> Really, please do something about it...

Haha... Your remark stung me to the quick. I'm very sorry for my ugly
brothers. This mailling list & lists.kde.org become the prey of Korean
spammers. :_(

Please, change seding permission of this list to subscriber only.

I was send some spam to the government authorities & police of my country.

--
........ ( KIM KyungHeon | ToDy | KKaBi )
in ..... ( MIZI Research, Inc. | KDE Translation Korean Team )