List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Kbabel an dRH rpms
From:       Dwayne Bailey <dwayne () obsidian ! co ! za>
Date:       2001-11-29 8:06:10

MY KBabel loads and saves have ground to an almighty halt.  On our
production machine we moved from KDE_2_2_BRANCH compiles to RH 7.2 rpms
and now RH KDE 2.2.2 rpms.  I also have a brand new install on another
machine pur RH 7.2 with the same problem.

The only common thread is that both are running ext3.  I'm begiining to
wonder if that is the source of our slowdown.  Anyone else has this
problem?

When I talk slowdown I mean kdelibs.po is still loading on kbabel (4%)
complete in the time it took to think about and write this email!

--
Kind regards
Dwayne Bailey

Obsidian Systems
dwayne@obsidian.co.za     +27-21-448 9265 (work)
+27-21-448 9574 (fax)     +27-83-443 7114 (cell)