List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Caps
From:       Erik =?iso-8859-1?q?Kj=E6r=20Pedersen?= <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2001-11-27 2:46:21

We have a little problem in Danish translations with names of days. Sunday
should be translated to Søndag if it is the first word in a sentence and to
søndag if it is in the middle of a sentence, so I keep getting error reports
because the same string is used in both positions. Is there any way to deal
with stuff like that? There is a similar problem for months, and maybe other
things

Erik