List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    no i18n on my system
From:       Marco Wegner <dubbleu () web ! de>
Date:       2001-11-17 15:23:14

After completely reinstalling my SuSE 7.1, compiling and installing Qt 2.3.1
and KDE 2.2.1 (including i18n-de, all from CVS sources) my KDE is almost
completely in English.

My LANG variable is set to de_DE.ISO-8859-1 (done by SuSE)

In KControl "Deutschland" and "Deutsch" are set correctly. Even the names of
the other countries and languages are in German though the rest of kcontrol
is in English. But when pressing F1 - you may guess - I get the GERMAN help!!!
When doing this in kmail the help is in English again...

Any idea?

Marco