List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kde 2.2.2: done?
From:       Eric Bischoff <e.bischoff () noos ! fr>
Date:       2001-11-13 10:40:07

Le Monday 12 November 2001 16:40, Erik K. Pedersen a écrit :
> The pot-files produced from the index.docbook files are using old versions
> at the moment. The example where I saw this is kedit

Are you speaking about the KDE_2_2 branch?

If yes, what you're saying sounds very strange to me. Pedro updated the
templates to the latest versions, and I verified that too.

If not, it's normal, and I also already sent a message saying not to worry
too much about that. Coolo will update the templates in HEAD in a while.