List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kde-i18n-* packages on SuSE 7.3
From:       Hans Petter Bieker <bieker () stud ! ntnu ! no>
Date:       2001-11-01 21:17:55

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Thomas Diehl wrote:

> I think what we really need is an easy, indivudual install of all availab=
le
> languages via the respective KDE Control Center like it was suggested
> quite a few times already. The big problem is still how to make this work
> with the various packaging formats of all the Linux/Unix distributions ou=
> there...

Just forget about packaging and put it in the user's .kde directory..?

Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Engineering Cybernetics
          bieker@stud.ntnu.no / bieker@kde.org / +47 97651633
                Dagaliveien 25 A  |  Elgesetergate 23 B
                N-0776 Oslo       |  N-7030 Trondheim
  Siste nytt fra industrien finner du p=E5: WWW.Industri-Informasjon.NO