List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Translations in K-menu
From:       Erik =?iso-8859-1?q?Kj=E6r=20Pedersen?= <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2001-11-01 10:48:06

I have had some problems that translations did not show up in the K-menu. I
should submit a bug-report, but I don't know where the msitake is made.
It has got to do with the timestamp on the desktop files I think. I solved it
by changing the language back to English, log out and log in, changing the
language back to Danish, log out and log in, and now it wortks.

Erik (Danish team)