List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kde-i18n-* packages on SuSE 7.3
From:       David Starner <dstarner98 () aasaa ! ofe ! org>
Date:       2001-10-30 5:46:46

> Are most languages being used or are distros tending to hold back?

As for Debian, we will include all the languages in our next release. As
for where on the multi-CD set they will go, that is yet undecided;
sometime closer to the release, a bunch of ad-hoc heuristics will be
chosen and ran through the debian-cd program, and we'll see.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I saw a daemon stare into my face, and an angel touch my breast; each