List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    success/failure
From:       Erik =?iso-8859-15?q?Kj=E6r=20Pedersen?= <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2001-10-28 2:44:39

I was just told that the Danish translations are not included in SuSE Linux
7.3 Professional, whereas they used to be included. I wonder whether this is
because of size. If the increased size of translations means they get left
out, I guess there is little point in translating.
It is possible to pick up the Danish translations, but that still means all
menus are not translated, I guess because desktop.po has not been compiled
into the .desktop-files. In the redhat 7.2 I am using myself, there are
several untranslated menu items, and it is not because they were not
translated in desktop.po, but some other reason. I wonder whether there is
another way to get menus translated, it does not work so well now.

Erik, Danish team