List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Keyboard layout for RTL Languages
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-21 12:37:41

Am Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2001 23:59 schrieb Abou.Gerdi:

> I also tried to get RTL with Israeli Keyboard layout, it is not working.
> It seems that the problem is not the keyboard layout. Probably is the
> problem with my system. I've SuSE linux 7.2.

FWIW: I just updated to SuSE 7.3 (which includes an update to XFree 4.1) and
most of the keyboards layouts in the Control Center suddenly started to work
for me. At least Hebrew and Farsi looked okay (as far as I can tell) while
Greek showed cyrillic letters (and mixed up lower case and capitals).

Regards,

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/