List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    New Maintainer for KBabel
From:       Matthias Kiefer <kiefer () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-18 11:45:23

Hi all,

since I don't have the time to further maintain KBabel, Stanislav
Visnovski <visnovsky@kde.org> has volunteered to take over the
maintainership of KBabel. He already did quite a lof of the KDE/QT 3
port. I think he will be a worthy successor ;-)

So please, if you have feature requests and bug reports, please send
them to Stanislav in the future.

Thanks for your attention and keep on translating KDE into so many
languages in such a high quality.
I hope that I can in the future find time to work again on KBabel and
the translations.

best regards,
    Matthias