List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: String in Arabic Translation of KDE
From:       Roman Maurer <roman.maurer () amis ! net>
Date:       2001-10-07 17:42:11

Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:

> I discovered he is the coordinator for hebrew translation
> Now we can wonder why he was interested to check the arabic translation.

Well, I am coordinator for Slovenian translation and from time to time
I check the translations to other languages I can understand just to see
what approach did the translators take for some phrases.  I even found
and corrected small spelling error in one of the Croatian PO files, once.

I occasionally even check the translations to languages I don't understand,
because I'm interesting in them.

Just my 2 stotins to world peace ...
--
	Regards,