Hello, > I've tried to spell check some text in Slovenian, but kspell presented > only Slovak, not Slovenian. I thought first, that our translation wasn't > correct, but then I've found this in ksconfig.cpp in line 263: > ----- > else if (fname=="slovensko") { > lname="sk"; hname=i18n("Slovak"); sChangeEncoding(KS_E_LATIN2); > } > ----- > The slovenian ispell base is called slovensko.hash, while the slovak > should be (I'm not sure about this) slovak.hash. Any comments from the Slovak > team? > > The spell checking doesn't work correctly and it might be connected > with this (it's a KDE problem, since it works in emacs). I can't answer this, but I'm forwarding this to our i18n team mailing list, maybe someone will answer, I'll post reply here. Juraj.