List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: BugReport:
From:       Grisha Mokhin <mokhin () bog ! msu ! ru>
Date:       2001-09-26 15:24:00

As for Vitaliy request, he is advised to visit users's forum at
www.kde.ru. I have seen the comments on this behavior of KDevelop and
fixes, which were supposed to be submitted to KDE developers (always
 same ->toLocal8bit). It's been quite a few time ago, so it should
be fixed in KDevelop>=2.01 (?).

Grisha