List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Unofficial redhat rpms
From:       Eleknader <eleknader () phnet ! fi>
Date:       2001-09-25 11:43:25

Hi!

Your unofficial kdesdk package for RH 7.1 does not have support for kbabel
translation database. Kbabel needs db2 support during compilation for that.

is it possible for you to compile the rpm with db2 support?

Best Regards, Eleknader

KDE Finnish translation team

P.S. I'm attaching discussion on kde-i18n.doc -list (see lists.kde.org for
archive)