List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    What else needs translating?
From:       Dwayne Bailey <dwayne () obsidian ! co ! za>
Date:       2001-09-21 14:51:31

What aspects of the underlying operating system and tools need to be
translated to give a user a full language experience?

What made me think about this was looking into aspects of KDE like kspell
that use libraries or applications provided outside of KDE.  Without
investigation I could think of things like OpenSSL, the future libsmb
libraries, etc.  Can anyone give me an idea if this is a large, small,
irrelevant thing AND what libraries or tool this would be.

--
Kind regards
Dwayne Bailey

Obsidian Systems
dwayne@obsidian.co.za     +27-21-448 9265 (work)
+27-21-448 9574 (fax)     +27-83-443 7114 (cell)