List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Measure systems
From:       Hans Petter Bieker <bieker () stud ! ntnu ! no>
Date:       2001-09-10 8:23:37

Hi!

I'm about to add support for different measure systems to KLocale, and I
need to know if we need support for other systems than:
* Metric ( mm )
* Imperial ( inches )

Anyone?

Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Engineering Cybernetics
          bieker@stud.ntnu.no / bieker@kde.org / +47 97651633
                Dagaliveien 25 A  |  Elgesetergate 23 B
                N-0776 Oslo       |  N-7030 Trondheim
  Siste nytt fra industrien finner du p=E5: WWW.Industri-Informasjon.NO