List:       kde-i18n-de
Subject:    RE: New try: German KLettres
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-27 12:57:50

Hi Helmut,

I am sorry but I have no time to commit this. I am moving tomorrow from
Canada to France and then I'll be on holiday without internet until end of
August.
I had a look at your previous mail but you encoded the filenames for the
sounds with German characters and I cannot commit that. The sounds must be
named without any special German characters. And the sounds.xml file is
missing, see here for an example:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n/cs/data/kdeedu/klettres/sounds.xml?rev=414972&view=markup

Also, another thing: did you test this in a working KLettres? I think that
some sounds are too long in the syllables.

I suggest you rename the sounds, create the sounds.xml file and send this to
the l10n-de team asking for someone to test it and commit it in
de/data/kdeedu/klettres both in 3.5 branch and in trunk.

It must work and be correctly installed in order to be committed in the
branch. In any case, someone should commit in trunk, we have time to test it
later.

Anne-Marie

CCing to kde-l10n German