List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    kioJOB::initStatic()
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () gch ! ulaval ! ca>
Date:       1999-04-05 21:06:49

Hi

Please, David, let me know what you have to do to take out (in the safe
way) the use of kioJOB::initStatic() from the apps. Half of today's
snapshot don't compile because of this. I'll fix them then.

(Yes, I could look at what you did to the one app you corrected, but it
will be much safer to have you tell me :-)

Cristian Tibirna           ::  ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca