List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Info about kfm plugin development?
From:       Heiko Nardmann <h.nardmann () secunet ! de>
Date:       1999-03-31 11:55:20

I am looking for information how to develop a kfm plugin.
Where do I find information about that?
Can this be done already with the KDE-1.1 kfm or do I need
CVS stuff for it?

What I want to do:
take a directory, check the contents of each file.
Depending on the contents I discard displaying it or
use information from this file to display a different
file name than the real file name.

Good for:
browsing locally mounted (via Samba) VSS repositories.

Idea:
start input with 'vss:<path>' to say that the directory <path>
should be searched for VSS information files.

Later:
use VSS root directory to display the whole hierarchy
and use context menu or something else to check in/out files.

Glossary:
oops ... I forgot: VSS = Visual Source Safe

BTW: anyone useful information about the structure of VSS
repositories. Currently I am just examining them by differential
analysis.

--
Ciao ... Heiko Nardmann (Dipl.-Ing.), Software Development
secunet (www.secunet.de), Security Networks GmbH - Sicherheit in