List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    text viewing
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-03-30 15:35:24

Hi,

I'm wondering about how we should handle text files with konqy:
Two ideas come to my mind:

1) We might use a builtin viewer, making use of libkdeui's keditcl

2) We might go the component way and extend kedit/kwrite to provide an
   implementation of the Konqueror::View interface.

What do you think? Any other ideas?

Greetings,
 Simon

P.S.: good news: I contacted the author of kdvi: He seems to be very
      interested in making it KonqReady(tm) :-))