List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    i18n pages
From:       Matthias Elter <me () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-02-22 17:50:27

Hello translators

I'm currently rewriting the KDE i18n web pages and I need your help to get a
up to date list of translation team leaders. I want to compile that list to
provide new translators with contact adresses. Please tell me your name, the
translation team you are leading and your email adress. Oh and please keep me
up to date in case your email adress or something changes.

P.S.: If you have suggestions on information that should be added or changed on
the i18n pages please let me know.

Regards,
Matthias

--