List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: Brazilian Portuguese Translation
From:       Matthias Elter <me () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-02-22 13:22:33

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Pandata Ltda. wrote:
> I would like to offer my help to the KDE team on translating documentation, \
> applications, web pages, or anything else related to the KDE project to my native \
> language, brazilian portuguese.

Great! How much differs Brazilian Portuguese from standard Portuguese? We
already have a Portuguese translation team, you could simply join them. Have a
look at http://ww.kde.org/i18n.html to find the email adresses of the
Portuguese team members. If Brazilian Portuguese is different to Portuguese
you could start a new translation team for that language, write back for more
info on this.

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Elter <me@kde.org
Computer science student university of Wuerzburg/Germany