List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: Hebrew
From:       "Yannai A. Gonczarowski" <yannaigo () leyada ! jlm ! k12 ! il>
Date:       1999-02-21 19:39:09

First, change all the fonts using the Fonts kcontrol module to Hebrew fonts.
Second, set your primary language in the Language kcontrol module to Hebrew.
Third, if you want keyboard support, add Hebrew to your keyboard layout
options in the International Keyboard kcontrol module, and make the
international keyboard autostart.
Forth, restart KDE.
Fifth, enjoy.

It works (only it is still left aligned, and International keyboard inserts
characters in reversed order).

--

Regards,
Yannai.