List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: konqygui
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-02-18 16:56:27

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Waldo Bastian wrote:
>Michael Reiher wrote:
>
>> Wouldn´t menu merging solve all the above problems as well?
>[snap]
>> So wouldn´t it be possible to make the views tell the
>> what-ever-is-it´s-current-name-mainwindow what menues they´d like to
>> have?
>[snap]
>
>I think this is indeed the way to go.

OpenParts is more like the other way around:
The mainwindow tells the part "hey, rebuild your menu-/toolbars,
here's a nice reference to the menubar and to a toolbar factory, simply go
for it or just ignore the create*Bar Event and be a plain
without-shared-gui-elements part" .
;-}

>Cheers,
>Waldo

Ciao
 Simon

--
Simon Hausmann - Tronical^Colorfast - <tronical@gmx.net> - IRCNet #colorfast

we have joy, we have fun, we have linux on our sun