List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    kwrite, kbiff, kmail
From:       Chuck MacKinnon <chuck () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-02-10 4:50:41

Hi Guys,

     I guess I forgot to do this last time.  But here is a request
to translate for some documenation.  Remember to only translate them
if the applications are translated for your language already.  I know
you folks probably already know that.  But...hey...I am new...feel
free to beat me at will.  Thanks to Eric for noticing my slacking
off with this.  If any of you have any criticisms, concerns,
suggestions(latter prefered), I would love for you to voice them to
me.  Thanks for listening to my banter.  Carry on.

--

  Chuck MacKinnon
  KDE Documentation Coordinator