List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: new situation
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <th_diehl () csi ! com>
Date:       1999-02-07 21:07:59

On Sun, 07 Feb 1999 19:24:47 +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:

>Well, I CC to the list, since I think you've meant that :)

Yeah -- and I did that, too. Sorry about sending it a second time.

>We will see. Currently moshev is working on this, but the support in
>Qt 2.0 seems to be planned only :)

On Slashdot, somebody just did an AC posting that "1.1.1 will be just
for QT2.0 support and KFM III. KDE 2.0 will have the really big
changes". Guess, we'll see...

>1.1.1 I guess. When the interest in 1.2 is higher, than I switch back.

Please don't forget us to tell us when you do (be it when you stop
guessing or when you switch back -- or both...;)

>Well, I'm soo much in doubt of myself, you wouldn't believe it :)

You are right -- I don't. ;)

Kind regards (and a happy holidays to Juraj),

Thomas