List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Bulgarian translation
From:       ivankab () prodigy ! net
Date:       1999-02-01 1:44:40

Hello everyone,

my name is Ivan and I noticed that there is no KDE application
translated into Bulgarian yet.
I would like to start translating application and documentation, but I
don't know where to start.  I went to http://www.kde.org/i18n.html and
read everything carefully, but still don't know what I need to do.  Is
there a package of files I have to download and translate?  Are these
files in the kde-1.1pre1 source distribution?  What are the most
important, top-most priority files that have to be done first?   Is
there a deadline for completion.  Since I go to school and work almost
full-time, I am afraid I won't be able to finish before kde-1.1 is
released, but I'll try to work as fast as I can.  But I need some help
to get me started.

If anyone feels like giving me a few tips I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for the great work to all the KDE developers,
IvanK.

--

In Linux We Trust!
http://www.linux.org