List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Re: freeze of the code
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-01-28 11:47:14

Juraj Bednar wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > I would like you to pick them up (sources prefered ;)
> > and try them with your latest translations. Please
> > flood Juraj's mail box the next days, so we can get
> > a better translated 1.1 release than ever (OK, I know
> > it's the first 1.1 release ;)
>
> When's the deadline ? The problem is, I'm ill (stupid temperatures,
> cough, ...). I'll be able to commit everything through weekend
> (everything, that's waiting in my mailbox). Sorry, I responded
> so late, I was not able to read mail. I'll have to translate very
> much too (these new years are so crazy).

I wish you the best Juraj! I commited in the meanwhile some
stuff since the other translators got nervous ;)

I think I commited all german, islandic and danish stuff.
I hope everyone will contact you again, that sent me stuff,
so you can see if it has been commited already.

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.