List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    freeze of the code
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-01-24 10:11:45

Hi!

KDE1.1 is going to happen soon now. I will package
KDE1.1rel1 today and this package is mainly meant
to have binaries for translators and documentors(sp?).

I would like you to pick them up (sources prefered ;)
and try them with your latest translations. Please
flood Juraj's mail box the next days, so we can get
a better translated 1.1 release than ever (OK, I know
it's the first 1.1 release ;)

I would like everyone to doublecheck the translations
before you send them using gettext-0.10.35
(ftp://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu), since this
tool is the one we will use for release (we
always did).

Currently it's planned to release KDE 1.1 in the
first weekend of february, so plan your time, if
you have some.

Greetings and thanks, Stephan

--
A big plus when your parents split up, is, that you don't
have to imagine them doing it again. * Mr. Rhodes