List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    Should I fix this text
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cityweb ! de>
Date:       1999-01-10 15:14:47

In kdebase/kscreensaver/main.cpp, there is a text:

"Please contact your system administrator,\n"
"tell him, that you need suid for the kcheckpass!";

It should be better:
"Please contact your system administrator,\n"
"tell him, that you need suid for the kcheckpass program!";

This would involve adjusting the $LANG/po files to this new string.
Please tell me your opinions, if  I should change the string.
Please reply to me personally, I don't read kde-i18n-doc.

  Christian

--
Is Unix ready for the desktop? See http://www.kde.org

The                              Christian Esken
|/  Desktop                      KDE Developer
|\  Environment                  esken@kde.org

KDE - The net transparent free Unix Desktop for everyone

--
  Christian