List:       kde-i18n
Subject:    IMPORTANT: CVS accounts!
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-01-04 21:05:03

Hi!

David Faure (don't flame him! ;) suggested that I
prepare a list of CVS accounts and their email
addresses. I would put them in kde-common, so
everyone can find out who is who and who broke
what ;)

So: please everyone with a CVS account! Mail
me your prefered email address and name and
account name til jan 14 - people that would
expect me to know them could skip it, but
everyone that has the slightest doubt, let
me know :)

I will remove CVS accounts I don't have real
names for then, so they know there is a problem ;)

Greetings, Stephan

--
A big plus when your parents split up, is, that you don't
have to imagine them doing it again. * Mr. Rhodes